Which of These Costly Home Seller Mistakes Will You Make When You Sell Your Home?
The Real Estate Market Has Changed . . .
“Buyers are far more discriminating, and a large percentage of the homes listed for sale don’t sell the first time. It’s more critical than ever to learn what you need to know to avoid costly seller mistakes in order to sell your home fast and for the most amount of money.”
The 9 Step System to Get Your Home Sold Fast and For Top Dollar
Selling your home is one of the most important steps in your life. This 9 step system will give you the tools you need to maximize your profits, maintain control, and reduce the stress that comes with the home selling process:
1. Know why you’re selling, and keep it to yourself.
2. Do your homework before setting a price.
3. Do your homework.
4. Find a good real estate agent to represent your needs.
5. Maximize your home’s sales potential.
6. Make it easy for prospects to get information on your home.
7. Know your buyer.
In the negotiation process, your objective is to control the pace and set the duration. What is your buyer’s motivation? Does s/he need to move quickly? Does s/he have enough money to pay you your asking price? Knowing this information gives you the upper hand in the negotiation because you know how far you can push to get what you want.
8. Make sure the contract is complete.
9. Don’t move out before you sell.